Football cutting machine/Hydraulic Traveling Head Cutting Machine Double Oil Cylinder
|Can Be Customized
leather die cutting machine,
foam die cutting equipment
"Yaoyu" Full Automatic Feed Travlling Head Cutting Machine
1. Computer PLC programmable man-machine interface, touch screen can display fault information, convenient maintenance, machine digital control operating system, can realize automatic feeding, automatic die cutting, can have a variety of graphic pattern choice, automatically set the number of cutting, high precision, position precision can reach 0.2 mm, saving materials, high work efficiency, reduce labor intensity.
2. The PLC program control center has the memory function of the operation instructions, which is not affected after the power failure or the power cut off, so as to facilitate the operation.
3. Adopt servo motor control punch transverse moving around, multilayer material with servo motor driven mobile clamp cylinder clamping feeding from one side of the machine input, after die cutting blanking, the output from the other side.The machine automatically completes the feeding and blanking, and the displacement distance and feeding length can be set precisely.This paper deals with the problem of the inaccuracy of layered material feeding.
4. The machine has manual, semi-automatic, automatic and other working methods. Workers can only pick up finished materials, reduce labor intensity and improve work efficiency.
5. The machine can be used to collect materials and save 10% to 15% of raw materials.
6. Because of the microcomputer control, the automation level is high, the whole machine needs only one worker, the production efficiency can be increased 3-5 times, saving energy nearly 1/3.
Maximum impact force:350kn-450KN
Range of stroke adjustment:10-135mm
Press plate to work table distance:40－185mm
Note:The company can customize the special specifications such as cutting zone, feeding mode (single, bilateral automatic feeding) according to customer's requirements.
This machine is suitable for the continuous blanking of insoles, shoes, football, volleyball, tennis, medicine, and other non-metal products, especially the soft volume.