Hydraulic Die Cutting Machine
Hydraulic Press Die Cutting Machine
Hydraulic Swing Arm Cutting Machine
Hydraulic Traveling Head Cutting Machine
Roll Slitting Machine
Fabric Strip Cutter Machine
Fabric Roll Cutting Machine
Automatic Spreading Machine
Ultrasonic Embossing Machine
Computer Cutting Machine
Flame Laminating Machine
Glove Making Machine
5.5kw Motor Power Hydraulic Press Cutting Machine , 600KN Foam Die Cutting Equipment
|Parameter||Can Be Customized|
leather cutting press machine,
rubber die cutting machine,
Motor Power Hydraulic Press Cutting Machine
Hydraulic Die Cutting Machine XCLP3-D600
This machine is suitable for the large factory to use the shape knife cross to the shoe, the sole, the carpet, the leather, the rubber, etc.
1. Transmission part adopts PLC control, driven by servo motor, the material from one side of the machine input, after die cutting, the output from the other side, to ensure that the feed precision, can run the balance force and feed length through the touch screen and convenient adjustment
2. Host use four-column guide, double crank balance, hydraulic system control, ensure the die-cutting speed and precision of the machine, all the sliding connection parts adopt the central oil supply automatic lubricating device, the wear to a minimum.
3. The material is sent on the straight plate, and the material is blanking after the mat's micro motion.
4. The machine adopts the photoelectric pneumatic rectifying device, which guarantees the consistency of the material on the pad and the feeding platform.
5. The feeding and discharging port of the machine is equipped with safety curtain, which ensures the safety of the operator.
6. The knife die adopts fixed clamping device, and it is convenient and fast to replace the die.
7. Special specifications can be customized.
|Maximum cutting force||600KN|
|The cutting area||1600×800mm|
|Upper pressure plate to table distance||50-185mm|
|Main motor power||5.5kw|
Note:The company can customize the special specifications such as cutting zone, feeding mode (single, bilateral automatic feeding) according to customer's requirements.